Kindle Fire HDX Tips, Tricks and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX
THIS IS IT! The comprehensive book that you’ve been looking for, written to cover the NEW Kindle Fire HDX!
So, you’ve got the new Kindle Fire HDX as a gift, or perhaps you bit the purchase bullet on your own because you wanted this impressive tablet. Do you want to get the most out of your new Kindle Fire HDX? If you are looking for a top-notch tutorial at a reasonable cost, you’ve come to the right place! Here is the book that will teach you 100% of what you need to know. Kindle Fire HDX Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX is your detailed guide to getting the maximum benefit from your Kindle Fire HDX.
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn tips (ways to effectively use your Kindle Fire), tricks (ways to improve the operation of your Kindle Fire), and traps (things to avoid to prevent problems while using your Kindle Fire). You will learn-
• How to get around within the user interface, the home screen, and the carousel more efficiently
• How to make your Kindle Fire HDX your own, customizing its display and operation for fastest and easiest use
• How to use features that are new to the HDX line, including Google or Outlook Calendar and Contacts synchronization, Microsoft Exchange corporate e-mail support, and Amazon’s ‘Mayday’ online technical support
• How to use the built-in cameras (front-facing in the 7-inch model, front-and-rear facing in the 8.9-inch model) to take photos and videos
• How to setup the security options to protect your account information
• How you can provide a safe environment for children using parental controls and Kindle FreeTime
• How you can move your iTunes or other music library to your Kindle Fire HDX
• How you can download YouTube videos to your Kindle Fire HDX
• Suggested apps that no Kindle Fire owner should be without
You will learn all of the above and more, with Kindle Fire Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX as a part of your library. With this book, you will learn 100% of what you need to know to get the most out of your new Kindle Fire HDX!
Kindle Fire HDX Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the “Get-it-Done” series of computer books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor on numerous computer books.
This is the Kindle version of Kindle Fire HDX Tips, Tricks and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.