Lonely Planet Accessible Rio
Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and which places have accessibility features. Try surfing and samba with local disabled people’s organizations, explore the lively nightlife scene and take in amazing beach views from Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf Mountain), all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rio de Janeiro and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – accessibility features, hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, sport, favelas, local life
- Over 20 color maps
- Covers Maracana Football Stadium, Copacabana Beach, Barra da Tijuca, Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Ipanema, Leblon, Gavea, Jardim Botanico, Lagoa, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Humaita, Urca, Flamengo, Centro, Praca Maua, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Western Rio and more.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Accessible Rio de Janeiro, our most comprehensive guide to accessible travel in Rio de Janeiro, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more information on Brazil or Rio de Janeiro? Check out Lonely Planet Brazil for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Make My Day Rio de Janeiro, a colorful and uniquely interactive guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your itinerary by flipping, mixing and matching top sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
This is the Kindle version of Lonely Planet Accessible Rio that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.