Meditation: Complete Beginners Guide on How to Awaken Your Mind With Techniques that Will Relieve Stress, Manage Anger, and Find Inner Peace and Happiness … Fear and Anxiety With Daily Meditation)
“Meditation is not just for relaxation; its primary purpose is to develop the capacity to respond skillfully and gracefully to life’s difficulties as well as its joys.”
-Shyalpa Tenzin Rinpoche
Is stress getting you down? Are you grumpy at work, with family and friends? Stop. Right. Now.
Reboot your life with Meditation, the no-nonsense, easy-reference book that details instructions on how to perform four kinds of meditation. Inform yourself of the benefits of meditation, then re-invent yourself by trying one, or all four techniques. You’re bound to find at least one that suits your needs! As a bonus, there are two on-the-fly techniques that can be used either as you start your day, or for those emergencies when you’re stressed out.
In reading this book, you will learn how to:
1) welcome a little sunshine into your mind by unlocking the secrets to enhance your self-esteem, confidence and boost your motivation.
2) rekindle the spark in your relationship with yourself, your colleagues and loved ones.
3) tame your anger, impatience and other negative emotions.
4) unleash your creativity again while discovering a new path to inner peace.
5) spark improvement in your health by slowing down your cardiovascular system.
6) knock anxiety and depression out of your life.
7) melt away negative chatter in the mind and tension in the body.
8) stimulate the normalization of stress hormones.
9) recognize that your emotions and thoughts are fleeting, and that you have the choice to engage with them or not…
Whatever the reason for your trying meditation, there is something in it for everyone. These techniques are sure to add to the quality of not only your life, but to the lives of those whose paths you cross.
This is the Kindle version of Meditation: Complete Beginners Guide on How to Awaken Your Mind With Techniques that Will Relieve Stress, Manage Anger, and Find Inner Peace and Happiness … Fear and Anxiety With Daily Meditation) that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.