Practical Step by Step to Greater Willpower:Mastering Life Before It’s Too Late.
The key to exercising regularly, losing weight, being more productive, and achieving success is actually though Willpower which every human being are born with.
But often a times under utilizing the vast potential!
By harnessing this greatness of willpower, we can transform our lives, our businesses and our communities. Raymond Grace presents a whole new understanding of human nature and its potential.
By a combination of cutting-edge insights and latest researches from psychology, neuroscience, medicine and economics, this book explains exactly what willpower is, how it works, and why it matters.
This book also illustrates:
- Willpower is a mind-body response, not a virtue. It is a biological function that can be improved through exercise, mindfulness, nutrition, and sleep.
- Bad thoughts and stress takeover the brain’s systems of self-control, but the brain can be trained for greater willpower.
- Guilt and shame over your failures lead to giving in again, but self-forgiveness & compassion boost self-control.
- Giving up control equates to the only way to gain self-control at times.
- Willpower failures are very often contagious—you can catch the desire to overeat or overspend from your acquaintance—but you can also obtain self-control from the right friends.
And much much more..
This is the Kindle version of Practical Step by Step to Greater Willpower:Mastering Life Before It’s Too Late. that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.