Rampage Spree Killers: True Stories of Killers “Going Postal”
WARNING: this book is NOT for the faint of heart! It depicts realistic violence with vile and malicious activities, and delve into the darkness of the human heart and mind.
Two major motives fuel the Spree Killer’s final, hate-filled act: revenge against the world and a desire to show that he is a person to be reckoned with. Tormented by his failure to achieve those things that seem to come so easily to others-satisfying work, loving relationships-he will prove that he is special in at least one regard: in his power to wreak havoc.
Could you imagine being in an area like a mall or restaurant when someone pulls out weapons and starts killing people? It’s scary! I have chosen thirteen of these stories to write about and compiled them in this book.
* Columbine School Shooting
* Rodrick Shonte Dantzler – Grand Rapids, Michigan
* Michael Kenneth McLendon – Geneva County Massacre
* Tim Kretschmer – The Winnenden School Shooting
* Nidal Malik Hasan – Fort Hood Shooting
* Joseph T. Wesbecker – The Standard Gravure Shooting
* George Hennard – The Luby’s Massacre
* Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech Killing Spree
* Howard Barton Unruh – The Walk of Death, Camden, New Jersey
* Michael Robert Ryan – The Hungerford Massacre
* Patrick Henry Sherrill – Edmond United States Post Office Massacre
This is the Kindle version of Rampage Spree Killers: True Stories of Killers “Going Postal” that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.