San Francisco in 3 Days : A 72 Hours Perfect Plan with the Best Things to Do in San Francisco: Travel Guide 2016 Including: SF Detailed Itinerary,Google Maps, Food Guide, + 20 Local Secrets & Tips
We have been in your shoes!
We wanted to visit San Francisco and got lost into spending tens of hours looking for valid information at Lonely Planet, TripAdvisor and on the Internet. And then, we couldn’t put it all together, to create a perfect plan for visiting San Francisco in 3 Days.
Guidora is the only publishing house building Travel Guides for you, like no other does.
We provide exact 72 hour plans with only one and best choice on where to stay, what to eat, what to see. It’s an easy travel path that you just follow and spend the 3 best days of your life in San Francisco!
If you are wondering What to Do in 3 Days in San Francisco and What are the Best Things to See, look no further!
We have built an excellent 72 hours plan for San Francisco, with information on what to do every hour of the day.
All the information provided is by local experts and travel bloggers. Since they live in San Francisco, or travel there often, they know the best that the city has to offer to you.
By getting this travel guide to San Francisco, you will get:
– Exact information on what is the best hotel to stay in San Francisco, so that you will be in the best area of San Francisco for all activities, without breaking the bank.
– Exact information on what to do every hour of the day.
– Where to Eat: What are the best restaurants that locals go to.
– What dishes to try. A simple culinary guide with the top 10 dishes and drinks.
– Where to go out in the evening. Only the top suggestion for each day for one bar or a club.
– How to move from the airport to the hotel with the most budget friendly way.
– What museums and sights to see. What tourist traps to avoid.
– How to transport with bus, tram or metro. Detailed names of the bus numbers and the station names you will use.
– Best things to do in each one of the 3 days.
By getting this guide, you will feel like having your best friend in San Francisco, showing you around.
It will save you time and money in a stress-free way. It will help you to enjoy the best days of your life in the magnificent town of San Francisco!
Guidora’s San Francisco in 3 Days Travel Guide, is your entry ticket to the most accurate advice on what are the best things to do in San Francisco in 72 hours. It includes a detailed 72-hour plan from the first moment you will arrive in the airport of San Francisco, until the moment you leave this amazing town.
Inside Guidora’s San Francisco in 3 Days Travel Guide:
- A 72 hours plan starting every day at 08:00 until late in the evening, with details on what to do every hour
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- All the Maps are available in Google Maps, to help you navigate San Francisco easy, through your smartphone.
- Best-kept secrets on shopping, dining, going out in the evening
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Information in this San Francisco travel guide is up-to-date as of 2016.
- Free Bonus Included: 51 Travel Hacks for a Cheaper and Safer Trip.
Get this Guide Now and enjoy your trip to San Francisco!
Authors: Written and researched by Guidora’s team of travel bloggers and local experts in San Francisco
About Guidora: Guidora is a startup that solves the problem of “What exactly to do in a destination in +72 hours”. Guidora provides well-researched travel itineraries, written by local experts and local guides. Guidora operates an online travel itinerary marketplace at http://www.guidora.com and holds a popular blog on travel relat
This is the Kindle version of San Francisco in 3 Days : A 72 Hours Perfect Plan with the Best Things to Do in San Francisco: Travel Guide 2016 Including: SF Detailed Itinerary,Google Maps, Food Guide, + 20 Local Secrets & Tips that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.