Self-Publishing Writing Tips: Beginner’s guide to writing for independent writers
Tips and tricks for new independent authors helping you avoid common pitfalls and improve your profits. Learn about the following:
- Keywords – How to use your seven keywords correctly and avoid common mistakes.
- Titles – How to write a title that is easy to see on book covers while using powerful keywords in your subtitle for better list ranking.
- Formatting – Simple tips on how to format your book to look good on all the different reading devices.
- HTML – How to use HTML in your description to make it easy to read and look great.
- Reviews – Professional and quick ways to get reviews that are Amazon approved and don’t violate terms of service.
- Content – How to use third party sites to add content to your Amazon listing for improved ranking.
- Marketing – Learn how publishers and successful independent authors use marketing and promotion to send their book through the roof!
This is the Kindle version of Self-Publishing Writing Tips: Beginner’s guide to writing for independent writers that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.