WordPress Made Super Simple – How Anyone Can Build A Professional Looking Website From Scratch: Even A Total Beginner: WordPress 2014 For The Website Beginner (Super Simple Series)
WordPress Made Super Simple
Want to create a website but think it will be too difficult?
I’ll show you the simple way to create a blog or website using WordPress…
Updated to include WordPress 3.9.x
You don’t have to be a computer nerd to create a beautiful, full-functioning website in 2014. Website expert Jack Davies will take you by the hand and show you how anyone (even a beginner) can easily create a wonderful website using the power and beauty of WordPress 2014.
WordPress For Beginners: Everything You Need to Know & More…
What experts Jack Davies and Sarah Wylie teach you in this easy to understand WordPress Kindle eBook:
- Exactly how to register your own domain – and the mistakes to avoid
- How to get the best hosting – we reveal the hosting companies that WordPress actually recommends you use
- How to get WordPress installed and up and running with a few mouse-clicks
- Exactly how to design and build a 100% professional-looking website – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- Exactly which themes, plugins, and widgets you should be using
- Everything explained in simple, easy to follow stages – this really is WordPress for beginners…
… and plenty more practical help and advice… “The secrets of WordPress for dummies and everyone else without a degree in HTML coding!”
Plenty of screen-shots and illustrations
No Waffle or Wasted Words – Just the Information You Need to Build Your Dream Website or Blog Using the Power of WordPress
Want a professional-looking website up and running in a few hours? But you don’t want to pay expensive designers to do the job for you? The solution to your problems is WordPress and Jack Davies and Sarah Wiley’s new book, WordPress Made Super Simple – How Anyone Can Build A Professional Looking Website From Scratch: Even A Total Beginner/em>.
Please check out the free “LOOK INSIDE” preview to see how valuable this Kindle eBook will be for you.
IMPORTANT: up-to-date and optimized for the very latest release of WordPress – get it NOW!
This is the Kindle version of WordPress Made Super Simple – How Anyone Can Build A Professional Looking Website From Scratch: Even A Total Beginner: WordPress 2014 For The Website Beginner (Super Simple Series) that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.