Work Smarter Not Harder: 18 Productivity Tips That Boost Your Work Day Performance
How to Improve Your Work Productivity and Get Things Done!
Would you like to know how to get more done when you work remotely, work in a cubicle, or work at home for your own business? Are you letting distractions rule your day? Are you finding it impossible to focus on important projects?
Work Smarter Not Harder is your personal guide for helping you on your journey to increased productivity and better work habits.
DOWNLOAD the book and learn 18 actionable ways to get more done, the smart way.
This book helps you achieve more at work, with tips like:
- The basic blocks of productivity and why they should be prioritized first, before making any changes to your work day
- Questions to ask before your next meeting (tip #7)
- A strategy to help keep your inbox clean (tip #9)
- Why breaks are not necessarily a waste of time (tip #11)
- Two types of checklists and when to use which (tip #13)
Would you like to learn more?
Download this book and learn learn about 18 productivity habits that make you more effective at work.
So scroll up, click on the Buy button and grab your copy today!
This is the Kindle version of Work Smarter Not Harder: 18 Productivity Tips That Boost Your Work Day Performance that you can also download and read on your computer and mobile phone. Kindle books are DRM protected and therefore, unlike ebooks that are in PDF or ePUB format, you cannot read this ebook without the official Kindle apps.